As all of us is well aware, at this point in time the digital world has well and truly exploded! The digital economy is flourishing and produced more entrepreneurs than any other point in time. Online purchasing, Facebook, hand held devices (iPhone, iPad, android, templates) became everyday commodities. Every person on the planet is hooked up one way or another to the internet on the palm of their hands. They are wearing them on their wrist or clip to their caps, bikes etc. Who knows where they will be going next!
The internet has provided vast opportunities to market products to every one planet. Today’s technology, there is always something new happened. I find it exciting and challenging to experience this new environment. Experiences from with our previous online adventure have taught me a lot of lessons and I now know exactly what I’m looking for! I love to share them with you so that you would not need to go through all the frustration and pain that we have to go through.
The basis of our online business is to create residue income; to provide financial freedom. We know how difficult it is to build a business from scratch and we became the 97% of the statistics. We want to become the other 3% who are successful in business.
We want to leverage on a proven online marketing business which has at least the following elements:
• It has the highest customer value i.e. a top tier income business, and have an attractive income structure.
• Easy entry and quick income at the start.
• It provides good leads to sustain a high level of income stream.
• A Sales Funnel which will converts leads to sales.
• It has back office support; “done it for you” functionality.
• It does first class phone sales once a lead is generated. Following up leads take time, effort and most importantly, skills. It is something that I am not comfortable with or good at doing.
• It coaches, educates and supports me through the system.
• Provides opportunities to build my own products and sell them using the system.
Leave a Reply